Create Apple Account Without Credit Card
Create Apple Account Without Credit Card Information
If you are a new iPhone user then you have surely noticed that problem .When you are going to create a new Apple Account to download iPhone Applications,Games etc. then you may notice that in Payment options “none” is missing.So How to Create Apple ID When you are not having a credit card ?
There are to methods to overcome this problem.
1.) Register from your Iphone 2.) Using iTunes Windows App .
First we will discuss about direct iPhone registration method.
Make Apple ID Without Credit Card
Create Apple ID Without Credit Card From Your iPhone
You can easily create Apple ID with your ipad,iphone or ipod ( touch ) by following these steps :-
1. On your Apple Device Open Applications Store from where you can download free apple ios applications same as you can do in Android Phones by using Google Market.
2. After opening that application search for any free iphone application of your choice and then install it .
3. After Downloading you will get an option to create a new id or login with existing . Click ” Create a new Apple ID ”
4. Now here comes the main part of tweak, Select Country as ” United States ( U.S ) ” And tap Agree .
5. In next step Enter your other details and in Payment options select “none ” .
6. Now just Tap Next And Verify Your Account by loging in to your Email Address provided while registering .
Create Apple ID Without Credit Card From iTunes
1. First of all Download iTunes Application from Official Apple Website and install it .
2. Now open iTunes and make sure you are not logged in already.In this step we will create a new Apple Account .
3. In the bottom of iTunes you will find an option to choose your country .Click this option and change your region to United States ( U.S ) .
4. Now navigate to Apple Application Store and Download any iphone or ipad related free application like Google Earth etc.
5. Now iTunes will prompt to create a new Apple ID And that’s the time when you will get “none” in payment options . Credits@Labnol