Guide on How to Delete / Remove Complete Google Chrome History ? Clean the whole Google Chrome Browser Data :
Chrome is #1 web browser from Google and being used by millions of users. Some time it becomes vital to delete old data. History and cache data covers a lot of space of memory. So its recommended to clear the chrome history and data after a specific interval of time. So today we are sharing the steps to clear the complete Google chrome history data, cache memory etc stuff.
How to Delete/ Clear Google Chrome History
Google Chrome has following data that covers a lot of space of your memory :
- Clear whole browsing history
- Clear All download history
- Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data
- Empty All cache Memory
- Clear all saved passwords
- Clear information and saved Autofill form data
- De-authorize the content licenses
You can simply clear the chrome history and offline data using following navigation/ Steps :-
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click on Customize and control Google Chrome Button
3. Navigate to Settings >> Show advanced settings
4. Click Clear browsing data and select the beginning of time. You can also delete data of any particular time period like : last 1 hours,yesterday or last week etc.
Clear Google Chrome Browser Offline data/ History
If you are not getting the work done from above steps. Then simply get everything cleared from the following steps :-
1. Open Google Chrome and Click on Customize and control Google Chrome Button :-
2. Navigate to Advanced Settings :-
3. Now click ” Clear Browsing Data ” :-
4. Now select the time interval and click ” Clear Browsing Data ” finally. Now all the offline data and history will be cleared.
That’s all and you have done all the steps. Now just Restart the browser and start browsing the web from scratch. If any problem persists regarding clearing the Google chrome history, than let us know in comments. Also there are some plugins which can help you to delete Google Chrome history and offline data with one click.