How To Root Htc Wildfire S Mobile Phone
Rooting Method For HTC Wildfire S Android Mobile Upgrade : Today We will share the method to Root HTC Wildfire S Mobile Phone without any problem . To Upgrade HTC Wildfire S to ICE Cream Sandwich and to remove various limitations, rooting is vital . An Android Smart Phone without rooting is not smart enough . To get most out of an Android Phone , you must root it . We will discuss to install Custom Recovery and rooting of HTC Wildfire S Android 2.3 Mobile .
Htc Wildfire S Features And Specifications
Operating System : Android V2.3 Ginger Bread
Touch Screen Display Screen :- 3.5 Inches
5 Mega Pixel Camera
600 MHZ Processor
Internal Memory of 2 GB
Things to do before rooting
1. Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging Function .
2. Your Mobile’s Batters must be charged up to 50% .
3. Take Backup of your mobile .
4. Kill all running application in background and disable antivirus ( If Installed ) .
Download HTC Wildfire S Rooting Files
Before proceeding further make sure to Download all the required stuff .
PG76IMG.zip Root file :- Download HERE
Root script AKA Root.zip Essential File :- Download HERE . Also make sure your memory card is formatted before proceeding .
How To Root Htc Wildfire S : All Steps
1. Connect Htc Wildfire S Phone To Laptop /Desktop computer using Usb / Data Transfer Cable .
2. Send PG76IMG.zip File To Memory card.
3. Disconnect Mobile From Laptop /Desktop computer & Disable Fast Boot of Phone.
4. Switch Off HTC Wildfire S Mobile Phone .
5. Reboot the Mobile in HBoot Mode by Keep Pressed both the Volume & Power Button Keys Until the HBoot Screen doesn’t Appears.
6. After some time phone will Prompted To Apply the Update .
7 . To Apply the update press the Volume Up key Update will be started .
8. Once after successful update , Switch Off the Mobile Again .
9. Now switch on the mobile and again connect to computer via USB data cable .
10. Delete PG76IMG.zip file located in Memory card and Copy the downloaded root.zip file to Memory card.
11. Now Put USB Out And de-attach the mobile from computer .
12. Now again boot it up .
13. Reboot the Mobile in HBoot Mode by Keep Pressed both the Volume & Power Button Keys Until the HBoot Screen doesn’t Appears.
14. Select the recovery Mode by making use of the Volume keys for navigation.
Now Select install Zip From SD card and Select The Zip file From The SD card.
Select yes To Confirm and initiate Rooting process On your Phone.The Script Will Automatically Root your Phone.
It will Automatically Turn On When It get Rooted.
That’s it Now You Have Rooted Your Htc Wildfire S,and Superuser will be installed In the phone with The Busybox And Su Binary. IF you are facing any problem while rooting then feel free to comment below . I would like to serve you better .
Disclaimer :- This guide is for educational purpose only and we won’t be responsible for any kind of danger to your phone . Use at your own risk .