Google Project Hosting
To use Google Project Hosting you must have a Gmail Account so if you don’t have one then create it first .Then follow these steps :-
1. First Go Here And Login with Your Gmail ID .
2. Then create your project details as shown below .Title,Summary And Description will be as per your requirements and in Version Control System Select “Mercurial ” And License should be ” MIT License ” .
3. After adding details click ” Create Project ” .Now Click the Downloads Option .You will find following Lines there :-
” This project currently has no downloads.You may want to create a new download . ”
4. Now click ” New Download ” option on this screen .
5. Now Add Summary And Description .Then choose your file to upload and click ” Submit ” button .
6. After Uploading you will be taken to a new page .Now click on your project name .There will be screen display like below :-
That’s It Friends .Hope this Tut is enough for this purpose and if still have any query regarding scripts upload on Google Project Hosting then Let me know by commenting below .Till Then ” Bye- Bye ; ) “