Turn Off or On Facebook Chat for Certain People
Are you fed up of some annoying peoples on Facebook ? Following this article to Turn Off or Turn On Facebook Chat for Certain People.
Turn Off Facebook Chat for Some Specific People
No doubt that Facebook chat is a great feature. It makes easy to chat with our friends and peoples who lives on the distant places from us. But sometimes some situations may arise that you want to Turn off Facebook chat for some specific peoples. This tutorial will guide you to turn off Facebook chat for some specific peoples.
Be Available for Only Selected Friends on Facebook Chat
- First of all, Login to your Facebook account.
- No navigate to the Facebook chat area at the bottom-right and click the ‘Settings’ icon (wheel) and select ‘Advance Settings’.
- Then, a pop-up window appears where you’ll have 3 different options.
- Turn on Chat for all friends except: This function is only for you, If you have only few names from which you wanted to hide your status (available). Instead of individuals, you may also select the group.
- Turn on chat for only some friends: So if you’re having a bulk of friends and now you want to chat with only some specific friends, Then go with this option. Just choose the people from the friend list.
- Turn off chat: If you’re having any time problem or hell of annoying individuals in your list, Then use this option to completely turn off the chat feature.
- So Choose your preferred option as per the requirement and fill up the names of the people.
So that’s it folks ! You’ve learned to control your chat area. Now you can easily control the list of peoples, you like to char with or not. Let us know if you face any bug/ problem while applying this Tutorial.