WordPress 3.5.1 Maintenance and Security Release Update
WordPress 3.5.1 Update is live now . Many Security issues has been resolved with some minor updates also . At January 24 Midnight WordPress 3.5.1 Version Update got live for all bloggers . Officials says that total 37 bugs has been fixed in this update . Its also having great security releases .
For the complete list of change log have a view <Here>
WordPress 3.5.1 Version Security Release Update
As told earlier this in this update previous 37 Bugs has been totally fixed. Some of major updates of WordPress 3.5.1 Release are following :-
- Editor Update : This release Prevents some HTML elements from being removed or being modified in some very rare cases .
- Media Bug : Fixed a lot of minor bugs and WordPress compatibility issues usually seen in Wp media manager.
- Networks Release : Now WordPress 3.5.1 Suggest proper rewriting rules while creating any network .
- Now it Prevent scheduled articles from being stripped with some HTML codes, In Previous WordPress Versions Video Embeds got mixed with Paragraphs when published scheduled wise. That bug has been completely fixed now .
- Most of the time when a Plugin causes an error there were a lot of warnings . But in this update they Suppress warnings that mostly pop up when a plugin misused the database or user APIs. So a big security update is finally live .